© Copyright 2018 - ARG Technologies LLC
We are looking for an experienced and organized front end web developer who has hands-on experience completing several projects through the full software development lifecycle. You will be a part of a team that delivers solutions for global enterprises in several markets. If you are capable of solving unique technical and business challenges; can organize several concurrent tasks and meet deadlines; work with other developers to develop and improve internal processes and standards; all while delivering high quality solutions, then we want to hear from you!
As a front end developer, you will create solutions throughout the full development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, development, testing, documenting, and operations. You will drive the customer experience and impressions with their products. You will work with business units, other software developers, and external agencies to deliver new features and improve existing ones. You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be self-driven, highly organized, and deliver high quality results. You will need to enjoy working with your peer group as well as less technical business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Professional web development experience
- Proficient with PHP, Object Oriented design principles, MVC framework methodology, and responsive design principles
- Proficient from a developer’s perspective with the LAMP stack
- Great written and verbal commination skills with technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent time management to be able to accurately estimate and deliver solutions
- Experience working with scalable web applications and multi-tiered systems.
- Understanding of web services: REST, HTTP, and JSON
- Familiarity of search engine optimization principles.
- Experience developing sites across the major modern browsers and mobile devices
- Experience with modern frameworks: Drupal 8, Angular 5/6, Symfony, Twig
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn new frameworks/stack as necessary